Look up the hashtag #NeverUncomfortable and you’ll find endless photos of Sanuk fans wearing everything from sandals to boots. The hashtag doesn’t lie- these shoes are truly never uncomfortable. For fall and winter, I chose the Lily shoe to sample. I’m one of those girls who wears open toe shoes until the last possible temperature drop and then finally gives in and covers my feet. The Lily was the perfect shoe to transition since it covered my foot but allowed them to breathe.
- Chambray chukka with polka dot lining and a jute wrap
- Waxed twill mudguard
- High rebound, molded premium EVA footbed featuring AEGIS antimicrobial additive
- Happy U rubber outsole
- Vegan and Vegetarian
There are some other winter weather styles from Sanuk that we absolutely love, so we’ve included them in the gallery below. Check them out, and head over to www.sanuk.com for more winter styles for men, women, and kids.
Fun Facts about Sanuk
- Did you know Sanuk is the Thai work for “fun”?
- The Sidewalk Surfer is the first ever sandal-shoe hybrid (perfect for sandal loving folks like me!)
- Sanuk has an awesome team of brand ambassadors who’s personalities are as fun as the brand itself (check them out here)