As the holidays approach, it’s important to always have some entertaining essentials on hand. Candles, light refreshments, and wine are always on my list of must haves for when guests pop in. VidaDoo offers some wine accessories that come in handy for those hosting moments. We had a chance to try out two of their accessories- the Intelligent Wine Sealer and Wine Chilling Stick with Pourer and Aerator. Check them out!
Although in this house we don’t always end up with left over wine, it was a great accessory to have when we did have some left over from a birthday dinner we hosted. It was awesome to know that the wine was properly sealed and to know what temperature it was. We will definitely be using it for future gatherings.
- Keeps wine longer fresh and indicates the wine temperature
- Suitable for almost all types of wine bottles
- Switches between Fahrenheit and Celsius on the blue LCD display
- The auto-pressure sensor regulates the optimal pressure for wine storage
- Vacuum frequency: 4 Hours
- The auto-tilt shut-off prevents spills
- 2 x “AAA” Alkaline batteries (included)
- Low battery indicator
- Dimensions: 2.56″ (L) x 2.09″ (W) x 3.09″
- Weight: 3.75 oz
Wine Chilling Stick with Pourer & Aerator
We loved this accessory. Kept it in the freezer and was able to chill some wine that a guest brought over in such a short amount of time. We also thought this would be great when bringing a bottle to the park to keep it nice and cool. Just don’t forget to refreeze and have ready for each time you need it.
- Place product for 2.5 to 3 hours into the freezer before use
- After serving first glass, place cooling stick into the wine bottle; cools your wine 7 – 8°F within fifteen minutes
- The aerator mixes the perfect amount of air with the wine allowing it to breathe instantly, creating an expanded aromatic profile and softer tannins
- Wine flowing rate can be controlled with pourer
- Portable and reusable
- Easy to clean
- Dimensions: 2.23″ (ɸ) x 13.58″ (H)
For more wine accessories and to see the wine sealer and chilling stick, visit www.vidadoo.com.