1. Join in a nature tour, a food and farm tour, or a nautical tour with a Fall for the Bronx Action Tour.
2.Take the little ones for pony rides or take trail riding lessons at the Bronx Equestrian Center.
3.Have a ghoulish time at the Haunted Pumpkin Garden at the New York Botanical Garden.
4.Enjoy the Bronx Native American Festival in Pelham Bay Park.
5.Spend the afternoon at the Bronx Museum of the Arts for their monthly Family Art Affair.
6.Buzz on over to Honey Weekend at Wave Hill.
7.Bring out the hoodies and jeans and watch the Yankees play.
8.Bring your little gobblins to the Bronx Zoo’s annual Boo at the Zoo (schedule not posted yet.)
9.Visit Brew Coffee House for one of their fun Halloween events.
10.Have some fall and Halloween fun at Van Cortlandt Park
11.Check out the Bronx X Bronx exhibition at the Bronx Documentary Center.
12.Enjoy an event outdoors at your local park while it’s still nice outside.
13. Pick some pumpkins to paint or carve at Anthony’s Flower Farm.
14. Cheer on the participants of the Down and Dirty Obstacle Race at Orchard Beach.
15. Take a trip to Empanadas Monumental to try out some of their 24 different kinds of empanadas. Yum.
16. Visit Woodlawn Cemetary to learn more about their famous Architecture, Art and Landscape.
17. Ride the Bronx Culture Trolley the first Wednesday of October.
18. Enjoy mansion tours, the Bronx Seaside Trolley, or Smithsonian Magazine Museum Day at Bartow Pell Mansion Museum.
19. Enjoy an event along the Bronx River, including Summer Jams: All About the DJs
20. Keep up with Bronxmama’s Fall Events calendar to learn about lots of other fun things to do in the Bronx this fall.