To celebrate all of our awesome BronxMama readers and Mother’s Day, we are doing a fun giveaway package for one lucky Mama valued at over $300!
A Mani/Pedi at Pink Shisha
$25 Gift Card from Cabot Creamery
A Necklace from Gabby’s House of Jewelry
A Dozen Cupcakes from Brew Coffee House
DSP Sunscreen and Skin Mist
The Lavender Grace Bouquet from Teleflora
New Scents from Essence of Beauty
To Enter: Please take a moment to like the pages for each of the giveaway items (simply click the photos to visit) and then leave a comment below letting us know why you or a special Bronxmama you know deserves this fun package! A random winner will be selected. Happy BronxMAMAS Day!
More info about the giveaways:
- Pink Shisha is a new chic nail salon with perfect ambiance when getting pampered-smoke hookah and shop for accessories as well as sip sangria! Bronx, NY
- Cabot Creamery is a cooperative of 1,200 dairy farm families located throughout upstate New York and New England. Cabot manages four plants in three states, employing over 1,000 people, who make the best dairy products on the planet.
- Gabby’s House of Jewelry is a unique accessories boutique for fashion forward individuals who don’t follow trends but set their own. From private jewelry parties to online shopping all of Gabby’s pieces are hand picked with the “Fashionista Style” in mind. As a shopaholic who loves a great deal, her mission is to bring you unique statement pieces at an affordable price. Accessories don’t have to be expensive and your shopping experience should always be a memorable one. Bronx, NY
- Brew Coffee House offers a warm,friendly and very comfortable environment to anyone looking to escape from home for a little while or anyone wanting a great muffin and cup of coffee. Brew goes out of their way to make sure that your experience is one that you will want to share with friends.
- DSP Skincare was founded by the nation’s leading dermatologist, aesthetic surgeon and plastic surgeon for the simple purpose of providing women with an honest take on skin care through products that represent the state of skin care science today. DSP is based upon active ingredients and products that work, in the evaluation and practice of the company’s founders, New York based dermatologist David J. Goldberg, M.D., Boston based plastic surgeon William Adams, M.D. and Boca Raton based aesthetic surgeon Jason N. Pozner, M.D., F.A.C.S. The line of 35 products, divided into Prep, Treat and Protect categories, is based on proven ingredients and delivery systems that in the experience of the founders of DSP simply work. Their desire was to produce a line of products at a fair price that treated women as intelligent partners in the care of their skin, not consumers to be marketed to. Perfect Finish Sunscreen: contains zinc oxide and titanium oxide to repair signs of aging while it protects skin from harmful UVA/UVB rays. The chemical- free formula absorbs quickly without leaving any white residue, making it perfect for everyday use. Vitamin C & Peptide Skin Mist: Refreshes and hydrates, while antioxidants build up vitamin C levels so skin can better protect itself from sun damage.
- Teleflora’s Lavender Grace Bouquet (Available on Teleflora.com for $89.95) A tranquil treasure overflowing with the season’s freshest flowers features stun-ning roses, oriental lilies, and chrysanthemums crafted in a lovely hand-blown lavender glass vase. This limited-edition sculpted keepsake vase reflects the 2014 Pantone Color Trend: Radiant Orchid and dazzles with graceful details and elegant proportions that accompanies a range of seasonal and everyday bouquets.
- Essence of Beauty are expertly crafted fragrance, bath and body care created to bring a touch of indulgence into the everyday. Exclusively at CVS/pharmacy®.