Disney Live: Let’s Celebrate!

image

It’s one colossal party on ice, with all your favorite Disney friends! Join Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse as they celebrate a Very Merry Unbirthday Party with Alice and the Mad Hatter; Mardi Gras with Princess Tiana and Prince Naveen; a Royal Valentine’s Day Ball with the Disney Princesses; a Hawaiian luau with Lilo & Stitch; a winter wonderland with Woody, Jessie and Buzz Lightyear; a Halloween haunt with the Disney Villains and more in a magical medley of holidays, celebrations and festivals from around the globe.

One lucky Bronxmama reader will win a family 4 pack of tickets to opening night at the venue of their choice!

image

image

image

For more information about the show, visit www.disneyonice.com

To Enter: Leave a comment below letting us know your child/children’s favorite character from the show. Winner will randomly be selected and notified via email.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Comments

comments

14 Comments

1. My little one loves Merida! Would love to take her to this 🙂

2. Bella’s favorite character is Cinderella.

3. My son’s, Constantine age 6, favorite character is Woody. He has his own Woody doll that has his name etched on the bottom of the shoe just like in the movie and he keeps him on his bed every night. My daughter’s, Arielle (age 7), favorite character is Merida from Brave. She tells me she really likes her because she’s different from all the Disney female characters, “she’s courageous, smart and I love her big curly hair.” We would LOVE to see Disney on Ice!

4. My children love Mulan! Hope to win!

5. My daughthers love Tiana, and they would defenitely enjoy this show!!!!

6. My 10 and 3 year old girls love all the princesses but the most cherished is Cinderella. Her story is so magical to them. They would love to go.

7. My oldest daughter love all the princesses and my Little one she loves Minnie Mouse they will enjoy this show to the fullest if we win 🙂