In celebration of Earth Day, on Saturday, April 20th Elisa Contemporary Art will be hosting two children’s art workshops transforming recycled materials to treasures!
These workshops are entitled “Transformation into Treasure” and will be held on Saturday, April 20th from 11:00 am to 2:00 pm. They will be led by exhibiting artists, Lisa Mee Doherty and Adriana Rostovsky. Each workshop will be using recycled materials (some provided and others brought in by participants) to create a piece of artwork.
- The first session will be led by Lisa Mee Doherty for children 5-8 years old from 11:00 am to 12:00 pm.
- The second session will be led by Adriana Rostovsky for children 9 years old and older.
- What: Re-Imagining Past Possessions. Works of Recycled Materials. A co-curated exhibit by Elisa Contemporary Art and TransFORM gallery
- Artists: Lisa Mee Doherty, Rodolfo Edwards, Carole Eisner, Aurora Robson, Adriana Rostovsky
- When: March 14 through May 31, 2013
- Special Events:
- Opening Reception, Thursday, March 14 from 6-9pm
- Earth Day Children’s Art Workshops on Saturday, April 20th from 11:00 am -2:00pm
- Where: TransFORM Gallery, 20 Jones Street, New Rochelle, NY, 10801.
- Hours: Monday-Friday 9AM-6PM and Saturday 10AM-4PM
- For additional information visit:www.ElisaContemporaryArt.com orwww.transFORMGallery.com