How are you doing on your New Year Resolutions? Was one of them to eat healthier or lose weight? It’s only a month in, and I know how hard it can be to make the right choices when it comes to food. And sometimes we have to grab something when we’re out, especially breakfast items for those mornings we roll out of the bed late. So, I’m happy to hear that Dunkins Donuts has added a new Turkey Sausage Breakfast Sandwich to its DDSMART® menu. They have given me the opportunity to try it, and I want someone to try it with me!
So, one BronxMama winner will receive a $10 mgift card to try it as well! just leave a comment letting us know what healthy options you try to stick to when eating out. Just so you know, with the new Dunkin Donuts app, mgift cards are used right from your phone! A random winner will be picked.
More info about the DDSmart Menu:
To help you eat better and keep running all year long, Dunkin’ Donuts’ DDSMART menu offers an array of choices for guests seeking better-for-you options without compromising taste, quality or value. Many of these food and beverages have fewer than 300 calories, including:
· Egg White Flatbread Sandwiches (280 calories) are available in either Veggie orTurkey Sausage varieties. Both are served on toasted multigrain flatbread.
· Wake-Up Wraps are perfect for value-conscious, on-the-go people who want a fast, freshly-prepared breakfast option in a smaller portion size and with fewer calories than the usual breakfast sandwich. Wake-Up Wraps are available in several varieties, including Egg White Veggie (150 calories), Egg White Turkey Sausage (150 calories), Egg & Cheese (180 calories) and Ham, Egg & Cheese (200 calories).
· Small Latte Lite has 80 calories and is made with skim milk and Splenda®.
· Freshly-brewed unsweetened hot teas are all zero-calories.
· Freshly-brewed unsweetened small and medium Iced Teas have five calories.
More info about mgift cards:
To help keep friends and family running in the New Year, Dunkin’ Donuts has introduced a DDSMART-branded virtual Dunkin’ Donuts Card. Virtual Dunkin’ Donuts Cards can be sent via email, text or Facebook through the mGift feature on the Dunkin’ Donuts mobile app, available for both iPhone and Android smartphones. With the mGift feature, users can send a variety of virtual Dunkin’ Donuts cards, which can be redeemed directly from a mobile phone at any of the more than 6,000 participating U.S. Dunkin’ Donuts locations. All Dunkin’ Donuts mGifts can also be added directly to the Dunkin’ App, reloaded right from the phone, and used as a fast, convenient way to pay every day.